Powerful bladesmithing techniques for beginner and intermediate knife makers
Have you ever felt like making a knife, and realized that reliable sources of information on bladesmithing were scarce and expensive?
Have you joined all bladesmithing forums and scoured the internet for material, but still find yourself a little bit short on information?
Do you want to take your bladesmithing skills to the next level?
I, Wes Sander will share the secrets of creating knives and swords that are easy to make yet strong and sharp.
Note: This is book has 2 manuscripts in 1 book
Book 1: Bladesmithing: A Definitive Guide Towards Bladesmithing Mastery (Beginner's Guide)
Book 2: Intermediate Guide to Bladesmithing: Make Knives, Swords and Forge Damascus (Intermediate Guide)
This book is designed to guide you from making your first knife, all the way to creating more advanced Damascus knives and swords.
In this book you will learn about:
• The most cost-effective method to make your first knife
• The secrets of making a Damascus knife in just 9 steps
• How you can make your first sword, in just 17 steps, start to finish
• The secrets of Japanese blade making
• The #1 high-performance steel that you should use to make knives
• A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering, even if it's your first time making a knife
• How to set up a good working shop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery
• 10 essential tools that you need to have when bladesmithing
• 1 blade sharpening tip, to help you create the perfect edge
• How to build a simple but effective forge
Are you frustrated with the archaic and cryptic language of higher level bladesmithing authors?
This book has been made to avoid as much of the complicated jargon related to bladesmithing as possible, and the whole idea is to keep the book simple.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is a 2 in 1 guide on how to start bladesmithing with the barest of tools, and then taking your skills to the next level with the intermediate guide.
Q: Who should read this book?
A: If you are interested in making knives and swords of any kind, you would want to read this book. Anyone looking to learn unique bladesmithing techniques should also read this book.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. The rest you can make or acquire along your journey. The book even has a step-by-step guide to making your own forge, so you don't need to start out with one.
Q: What am I going to learn in this book?
A: In Book 1, I teach how to start bladesmithing from scratch and how to make knives in just 10 steps. In Book 2, you are taught more advanced topics like how to make a sword, how to forge Damascus knives, Japanese bladesmithing and lost wax casting.
You can learn and improve as a bladesmith by expanding your smithing knowledge and skills. This guide will help you do it.
I want you to get through this book quickly and start making knives.
Every day that you delay, is another day that you deny your own desire for making knives.
Take action and buy this book now!