Congratulations! You have an exciting new invention you know will be snatched up by millions of eager buyers—if you can get it out of your head and onto store shelves. Now what? How can you sell your idea?
* Can you afford a patent?
* Where can you get help with prototypes?
* Who, if anyone, can you trust?
* How can you succeed if you don’t know where to start?
Alan Beckley, inventor of the Wonder Wallet, answers these questions and more in Daring to Invent –a practical step-by-step guide for moving invention dreams to successful reality.
The reader will learn:
* Websites you must search—to make sure your product isn’t already out there
* How paying for a professional patent search early can prevent wasting thousands of dollars later
* Why joining a local inventor’s group may be your best business decision
* How to find an affordable patent attorney
* Where to find affordable help with prototypes
* How to decide whether to sell your product or license it for royalties
Mr. Beckley has distilled 14 years of experience into a practical 8-step guide to jump start your inventing journey from idea to successful reality.